Blogging plays a significant role in the online business where your products require description for marketing and engaging the audience. WordPress offers different wordPresss themes for blogging with the liberty of customization and extremely useful plugins. It’s the first choice of many content administrators due to its high reliability and handiness in its use. Lack of experience and insufficient coding skills can’t stop you from using WordPress as this platform doesn’t discriminate between a newbie and an experienced person. The purpose of writing this article is to help out those who are in a puzzle to decide the best WordPress theme for their blogs.
Zillah is an ideal wordpress theme for blogging it’s easy to use and classic in its appearance. It gives a modern look to your blog and lets you add various plugins to improve the functionality of the blog and makes it more interactive.
- User-friendly and highly interactive
- Responsive design and vast colors
- Drag-and-drop option for the easiness of users
- Live customizer for the fine tuning of the website
- Mega Menus for the arrangements of submenu content
Uberto is specially designed for personal, travel and fashion blogs and it lets you combine various images to give a modern, dynamic, visually appealing look to your blog. The professional and glamorous looking theme has immense potential to rule over the internet.
- Shortcodes to facilitate the non-professional coder
- Video and audio content support for every blog post
- JetPack plugin integration for managing other plugins, menus, and posts
- Local SEO optimization option
- Speed optimization
Pinboard is similar to Pinterest and perfect for fashion and travel blogs. The user-friendly layout of the theme lets you customize a blog for which you always dreamed about. Moreover, you can change anything without any hassle.
- Responsive design compatible with every device
- Infinite scroll and traditional page number options
- Auto stacking layout with multiple grid layout options
- Author picture and commenting section
- Drag-and-drop builder
The Muse is a well-designed, simple, interactive WordPress theme for blogging and crafted for the personal blog. The customization option and friendly design are the reason of its popularity while the portfolio section is another distinguishing feature of the theme.
- Portfolio integration with multiple post formats
- Limitless sidebars for adding different options and content
- Understandable Admin interface
- SEO optimization
- Social media sharing option
Many developers and bloggers recommend uncode due to its sleek, responsive, and modern design. These features make Uncode suitable for corporate, fashion, personal, and photography blogs. The theme is developed in a way to ensure the fast speed and social media friendliness.
- Adaptive image system
- WooCommerce integration
- Unlimited sidebars
- Advanced Grid System
- Eye-catching media galleries
Amax is a well-structured, elegant, and refined WordPress theme to dazzle and impress your audience. Regardless of the nature of the niche, Amax has a potential to impress and engage the audience without compromising on style.
- Portfolio options
- Visual composer with 15 new content elements
- Post formats and gallery formats
- 4 custom widgets, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Testimonials, Recent Posts
- Facebook comments integration
Rosemary is a premium WordPress theme for blogging that offers impressive features for the ease of both developers and users. Advanced widgets including Instagram integration have remarkably increased its demand while elegant layout makes it stand out of the other themes in the list.
- 5 different blog layouts
- Sticky navigation and social media icons
- Unlimited color options
- Full-width page template
- Multiple post formats
The magazine-like theme is equipped with various useful widgets and plugins. The flexible design and electric colors let you make a professional and aesthetic blog with jaw-dropping appearance and great flexibility.
- Customizer theme options
- WooCommerce Support
- Multiple custom page layouts
- Responsive layout
- Premium slider with different functions
Worldview is a smart, technologically accomplished, and readily responsive WordPress theme. It’s best for story publishing and long articles. The addition of Aesop Story Engine includes bold typography and electric colors. The full-width featured image gives it an amazing look while the collapsible menu is also included in it.
- Responsive Layout
- Three widgets
- Customizable color themes
- Large cover images
- 2-3 column layout
The theme has a very modern and stylish design. A full width featured image and content section are structured to spotlight the content of the page. The cross browser flexibility and various format support make the theme perfect for any topic.
- Minimalist Layout
- Social media sharing
- Translation Ready
- Browser Compatibility
- Different post formats
WordPress is the most comfortable platform for blogging with constant updates and various layouts. Every theme is designed to fulfill the needs of a specific niche. Some focus on the content while others let you add more content. We have discussed the prominent features of the top ten WordPress themes so you can select the best one for your blog and conquer the market with grace and style.
Must Read: WordPress Themes for Busienss
Image Via: Nimbus Themes
Digital marketing enthusiast and industry professional in Digital technologies, Technology News, Mobile phones, software, gadgets with vast experience in the tech industry, I have a keen interest in technology, News breaking.