Microsoft has released a new pre-release version of Windows 11. With the new update, chat for teams now also starts for all Windows Insiders – and the first revised apps in the new Windows 11 look for all users of the Dev channel.
Microsoft has released a new Windows 11 Insider Build for the Beta and Dev channels. The build has the number 22000.132. This new version doesn’t get a lot of innovations. However, Microsoft has now released the new “Chat for Teams” for all Insiders: “The Microsoft Teams chat is now available for Windows Insiders in the beta channel. We are also pleased with the introduction of audio and video calls for individuals and groups to start with many of the features you are already familiar with. “
Otherwise, the update only contains improvements, including many small revisions. Most of it consists of bug fixes. We have translated details of the bug fixes for you from the release notes and added them at the end of this post.
Start new apps
The new Snipping Tool for Windows 11, the updated calculator app, and the updated mail and calendar apps are now being distributed to Windows Insiders on the Dev Channel. Those interested can see the full list of changes on the Windows Blog. A separate preview of the redesigned apps can also be seen there. Insider boss Amanda Langowski and Windows manager Brandon LeBlanc also inform about known problems.
Microsoft is also starting a store update to version 22108.1401.0 for the beta channel. The dev channel received the update last week. What is new is the automatic scrolling in Spotlight, the new design of the game PDP (product detail page), and the new dialog for ratings and reviews.
Overview of bug fixes
- Search: Problems with an unexpectedly blank search display in the taskbar have been fixed.
- Widgets: Fixed an issue where launching links from the Widgets board did not always bring applications to the foreground. A click on the widgets symbol in the system tray should now open again on the correct monitor.
- Windows sandbox: The taskbar (Explorer.exe) should no longer crash repeatedly within the Windows sandbox.
- Other: Fixed an issue that caused some Insiders to experience bug checking when trying to revert to the previous version.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain games to stop responding after pressing Enter.
- Fixed an issue where the icon for the location being used was not appearing in the system tray when it should have been.
Digital marketing enthusiast and industry professional in Digital technologies, Technology News, Mobile phones, software, gadgets with vast experience in the tech industry, I have a keen interest in technology, News breaking.