Mark Zuckerberg—the CEO of Facebook and one of the youngest billionaires of the world turned thirty-four today and here are some amazing fun facts about the young billionaire, as indicated by the DNA.
- According to Forbes approximation, Zuckerberg became the youngest billionaire of the world in the year 2008 when he was just twenty-three years of age.
- Before his high school graduation, he was contacted by many famous firms, including Microsoft but he turned down all of them.
- Zuckerberg suffers from a red-green colour blindness and could see the blue colour best, which is the reason why Facebook is blue in colour.
- He wears the same grey Facebook T-shirt nearly every day since as per him this saves a lot of time in the morning. Back in 2009, he wore a tie every day to the show that the company was serious about expanding in the face of global recession.
- Back in 2011, he turned vegetarian and said that he would only eat meat of those animals that he killed himself.
- In July of 2011, Zuckerberg became the most followed user on Google’s social network Google+. He doesn’t use Twitter much still has got 220,000 followers even though he has tweeted only nineteen times in the span of four years.
- One cannot block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook.
- Even his Hungarian sheepdog—Beast has got a Facebook page with more than two million fans.
- Zuckerberg for communicating with his wife’s—Priscilla Chan family, back in the year 2010 when she was his girlfriend learnt Chinese language.
- A movie was made about Zuckerberg and Facebook’s birth called “the Social Network” which is not much liked by Zuckerberg,
- As per Forbes at present, Zuckerberg is at number thirteen in the “World’s Most Powerful People” and at the number five position in the list of billionaires.
I am a writer/editor at Research Snipers RS-NEWS and it’s been 3 years working with the company. My specialties are technology and business.