We can argue about the name that is still being defined, but if the rumors about the next exponent of the Samsung Galaxy line prove to be correct, then those looking for a smartphone with a very large battery will be satisfied.
The reference goes to the Galaxy M12 which could also arrive on the market under the name of Galaxy F12 – the F line is a recently launched range, includes smartphones intended for the younger audience, and is in the process of expansion. Coming to the heart of the matter: the Galaxy F12 battery, according to recent rumors, will be 7,000 mAh, an even greater capacity than the already high (6,000 mAh) of the Galaxy F41 launched at the beginning of October.
Does the big battery equal big autonomy? The conclusion is not obvious, you need confirmations to understand what type of hardware it will have to manage and how effective the software optimizations will be. It is speculated that Galaxy M12 / F12 will be equipped with a 6.7 ” screen and the Exynos 9611 SoC – with its 10nm architecture it is certainly not the best on the square in terms of efficiency. It is therefore not excluded that the mighty battery it serves to guarantee good autonomy – but without reaching record levels – in the presence of a platform that is not the latest (remember that the Exynos 9611 SoC was presented a year ago).
For more accurate assessments we will have to wait for the official presentation of the smartphone which may not be too far away. In the meantime, in addition to the details on the battery, there are photos of the (alleged) back cover exposed by 91mobiles that allow you to obtain other details on the characteristics, and other rumors that define the datasheet in more detail:
- In the upper left corner of the back cover, the rear camera housing is clearly visible, made up of four modules enclosed in a square-shaped element, the fifth hole located a little lower should house the flash
- Along the bottom edge, you can see the hole for the headphone jack next to the USB-C port
- The fingerprint reader is not visible on the back, which could be integrated into the power button – given that it is a budget smartphone, a more expensive integration under the screen is less likely
The technical data sheet (awaiting confirmation) can be summarized as follows:
- Codename: SM-M127F / SM-F27G
- 6.7 “Infinity-O display
- SoC Exynos 9611
- 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage
- Quadruple rear camera (assumed with 48 + 8 + 5MP sensors
- A front camera placed in the punch-hole on the display
- 7,000 mAh battery
Rumors claim that the smartphone is currently under development in India, where it could make its debut according to timelines yet to be defined. If the prospect of a Samsung smartphone with a super battery is interesting, then it is right to remember a model that arrived earlier Galaxy M51 also has a 7,000mAh battery, coupled with an 8nm SoC (the Snapdragon 730G).
Digital marketing enthusiast and industry professional in Digital technologies, Technology News, Mobile phones, software, gadgets with vast experience in the tech industry, I have a keen interest in technology, News breaking.