Honor Band 6 is soon coming with a global launch. The device is expected to hold a price of 50 euros ($59). The sale of the product is said to commence on March 28th.
The band, however, has already made its debut in China back in November 2020 with a starting price tag of 249 yuan ($38). The Honor Band 6 features a large 1.47″ AMOLED screen. This display uses a 2.5D curved glass and a side button design. The device will also have the fourth-generation HUAWEI TreSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring technology. Other cool features include; blood oxygen saturation monitoring, heart health monitoring, HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 sleep monitoring technology, HUAWEI Trurelax stress butler, and women’s health management.
The band also support 10 sports modes, automatic recognition of exercise categories, and automatically send reminders if you forget to record during exercise. The gadget also has an NFC version, supporting 312 city buses/subways and 100,000+ community access control.
According to the company, a five-minute charge will give generate enough power for two days.
Honor Band 6 Specifications
- 1.47″(194×368 pixels) HD 2.5D AMOLED touch display, 283 PPI
- Bluetooth 5.0, connected to Android 5.0 and above, NFC (Optional)
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- 6-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor), Optical heart rate sensor
- HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring, HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 sleep tracking, HUAWEI TruRelax stress tracking, Menstrual cycle tracking
- 10 workout modes (Outdoor running, Indoor running, Outdoor walking, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Free training, Rowing machine, Elliptical machine, Indoor walking)
- Automatically tracks 6 workouts
- Dimensions: 43 × 25.4 × 10.45 mm
- Weight: 18 grams
- 180mAh battery
The device comes in Meteorite Black, Seagull Grey, and Coral Pink colour options.
Alexia is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More.