Microsoft has fixed yet another problem with Windows 11, the sudden windows explorer crashes were annoying for many users, the company has now released a new Windows 11 insider preview in order to make improvements to windows 11 and fix the bugs properly, this windows 11 insider preview is for the first planned major feature update for Windows 11 after the final release. Microsoft is working on various improvements and has fixed numerous bugs so far.
According to the details, the Windows team has issued the next preview version for Windows 11. The so called Preview 22538 is now available in the Dev Channel as part of the Windows 11 Insider Program. As we all know that last week, Microsoft had released the version 22533, Microsoft has started the new year very well along with regular updates in the Insider Program. The new version of insider preview fixes a number of bugs – including Explorer crashes – and also introduces some improvements.
People who have signed up as Windows Insiders and selected the updates in the Dev Channel can now also try out something new with build number 22538. It is about the voice access, which was first introduced in build 22518. The voice control is thereby newly launched primarily for improved accessibility. Windows Insiders can now test this with new features.
Insider Preview Widget changes
The changes for the widgets with weather in the taskbar should now be available for all Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel. More on in the release notes with all the improvements and changes can be found as usual on Microsoft’s Windows Blog. Windows Insider managers Amanda Langowski and Brandon LeBlanc provided the overview of the changes in the Windows Blog.
Here are the major Changes and improvements
- The updated entry point for widgets with weather in the taskbar, first introduced in build 22518, should now be available to all Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel.
- In ALT + TAB, Task View, and Catch Assistant, the focus rectangle that indicates what is selected now uses the accent color you choose on your PC.
- Our updated IMEs and touch keyboard themes now appear on the lock screen and where you enter your account information such as username and password. This change is currently being rolled out to a subset of Windows Insiders first, and we will expand it over time based on feedback.
- We are starting to roll out the ability to download Speech Packs from the Microsoft Store for speech input to improve device-based speech recognition and improve transcription.
- We are experimenting with improving the recognizability of certain input features in various areas of the operating system.
- For those who need it, you can again access ncpa.cpl directly.
- We have added HTTPS boot for Hyper-V Generation 2 VMs. The feature is enabled by default.
- For PCs that support this feature, screen calibration is now directly available under Settings > Display > HDR instead of having to open a separate settings page.
Digital marketing enthusiast and industry professional in Digital technologies, Technology News, Mobile phones, software, gadgets with vast experience in the tech industry, I have a keen interest in technology, News breaking.