NVIDIA has released a new driver again, this time it is Geforce Game Ready Driver 466.11, which is mainly optimized for the game “Mortal Shell” and supports RTX light tracking and DLSS technology.
This time the DLSS is very powerful, NVIDIA said that after opening, the game performance under 4K resolution has skyrocketed by 130%. Moreover, the new version of the driver also brings some other improvements:
1. Provide the latest NVIDIA Reflex function for “Valorant”.
2. Provides the AI-powered NVIDIA Noise Removal function for the latest version of OBS Studio, which can automatically eliminate noise with the Nvidia live program.
3. Added 6 new G-SYNC compatible certified monitors and TVs, including LG’s 2021 B1, 2021 C1, 2021 G1, and 2021 Z1 series TV models.
In addition, the 466.11 version of the driver also fixes the following bugs :
1. “Supreme Commander” 1. The frame rate of the 1st and 2nd generation games is low.
2 , using Adobe Camera RAW 12.x program processing RAW files in Lightroom displayed in black.
3. Turning off the hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling function in the Windows 10 system will cause the VR mode of the “Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 ” game to freeze.
4. After booting into the Windows system, some monitors will have color display errors.
Known issues of 466.11 driver Windows 10 system:
1. “World of Warcraft: Kingdom of Shadows” will have random screen flickering on some maps.
2. Turning on Turbulence Smok in “Batman: Arkham Knight” will cause the game to crash.
3. When any GPU monitoring software is running in the background , there will be a freeze when opening the Steam VR game.
4. When starting Prepar3D , it may crash and return to Zhuomian .
5. Scrolling the page down causes the YouTube video playback to freeze.
6. During the game, some notebooks that use Pascal core graphics cards and have high refresh rate displays will randomly drop the refresh rate to 60Hz.
You can download the latest driver for Windows 10 here.
I’m a communication enthusiast and junior editor-reporter at Research Snipers, I have completed a degree in Mass Communication but am very enthusiastic about new technology, games, and mobile devices. I have the main interest in Technology and games.