Just a few months back, Realme launched the Realme GT Master Edition with a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display, Snapdragon 778G chipset, 64MP main sensor, and a 4,300mAh battery with 65W wired charging. Today, the same device is getting the November 2021 update that aims to fix tons of bugs on the device.
Realme rolled out a software update to the same device with firmware version RMX3360_11_A.07 in the previous month. It came out with September 2021 security patch and a few bug fixes. Today’s update will bring the current month’s security patch and more bug fixes.
November 2021 Update for the Realme GT Master Edition
This update comes with firmware version RMX3360_11_A.08, brings November 2021 security patch, improves game stability, fixes several bugs, and weighs 288MBs in size. The bugs this update fixes are for those related to WiFi, battery, fingerprint, games, camera, etc.
The complete changelog of the bug fixes include (pasted as found on the web):
- Updated Android security patch: Nov 2021.
- Fixes an issue where Wi-Fi might sometimes disconnect when you use certain Wi-Fi 6 routers.
- Fixes a battery usage issue that might occur when the screen is off.
- Fixes an issue where the fingerprint icon would sometimes not disappear when the screen is off.
- Fixes an issue where you might not receive a reminder after the system is updated.
- Improves game stability.
- Fixes game stuttering caused by an abnormal refresh rate.
- Fixes an issue where the viewfinder might get distorted when you open the front camera using WhatsApp.
Users of this device may check for updates from their device’s settings. If not found in the settings, they might have to wait a little bit.
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. Besides that, I am building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger, and a video editor.