Roisea 2022 Review: Can You Trust It?
Roisea is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, within which more than 20 million platform clients from 200 countries carry out financial transactions with tokens and fiat currency. This solution positions itself as a reliable, secure crypto platform for traders of any level of preparedness. Let’s cover this exchange in more detail.
- more than 100 cryptocurrencies and 200 trading pairs are available, the list of which is constantly expanding by including new tokens;
- supports more than 30 traditional currencies;
- offers spot trading, margin trading, options, perpetual swaps, Defi, as well as lending and mining;
- order types – Limit, Market, Trigger, Trail, which is analogous to Stop-Loss;
- replenishment of the deposit is not subject to commission;
- the amount of commission for the withdrawal of funds is formed on the conditions of the Blockchain network;
- technical support 24/7;
The platform is available in 3 versions for clients – browser, desktop versions, and an application for mobile devices.
Roisea is a more resource-intensive project if we compare the trading platform software with the product of other large crypto exchanges. However, web design, including a set of informative charts developed by Roisea, is close to the design of trading floors of financial markets, which also simplifies the work of a trader.
Registration and Security
Account authorization in a typical one: you must specify a valid phone number or email, send the code that came in the form of an SMS message or to a designated mailbox, come up with and enter a password, accept the client agreement, and click on the “Registration” button.
To enhance the security of your account, it is mandatory to set a complex password and anti-phishing code, link a phone number, activate Google Authenticator, and enable two-factor authentication.
Verification is also required on Roisea since it is impossible to withdraw funds without it.
The identity verification procedure is implemented in the client’s trading platform account.
To withdraw amounts up to 200 BTC / day, it is enough to indicate the state, first name, last name, type, and the number of the document (passport). If you plan to increase the limit to 500 BTC / day, you need to send a color scan of the document and your photo.
Trading on Roisea
The Roiseaofficial website offers:
- Buying/selling tokens for fiat money. Payment by VISA or MasterCard bank cards. Action algorithm: select the token of interest, fiat, which is supposed to be used for settlement, payment option, and activate the “Buy now” option.
- Spot trading. By selecting this functionality, the client is automatically redirected to the appropriate section, within which trading between different cryptocurrencies is carried out. It displays charts, the value of assets online, and other relevant information. Action algorithm: select a trading pair, action, or type of contract, specify the price and volume, and click “Buy” or “Sell.”
- Margin trading. It implies trading with leverage up to 1:10. Increases potential profit, as well as possible losses.
- Derivatives trading. Roisea offers margin swap trading, leveraged futures, and options.
Pros and Cons of the Exchange
The obvious benefits include:
- good liquidity due to the dynamic development of the cryptocurrency industry as a whole, as well as a wide range of financial instruments;
- impressive daily trading volume coupled with a high capitalization of the trading platform backed by Roisea investors;
- no commission when replenishing a deposit;
- relatively low trading fees compared to competitors;
- the trading functionality of the site is interesting for professional players (futures), as well as for neophytes who can try their hand at options;
- support for traditional currency and margin trading.
Among the shortcomings, we can note the insufficient choice of fiat currencies and the ambiguous opinions of clients regarding the qualifications of technical support staff.
The defining reason why customers choose Roisea is the large list of trading instruments coupled with various trading options. Clients of the service can carry out classic spot trading in tokens or deploy on the derivatives market by trading in futures and options.
The main competitive advantage of the service is deservedly low fees, which become even lower if the client of the platform has in-system coins. And last but not least, Roisea is a great choice for beginners. Its trading platform is easy to learn and not overly complex. Moreover, it does an excellent job of balancing useful tools and features in a web platform and user-friendly mobile trading app.
Alice is a professional writer and editor at Research Snipers, she has a keen interest in technology and gadgets, She works as a junior news editor at Research Snipers.