Thanks to this secret trick of your Samsung mobile you can listen to a YouTube video through a Bluetooth speaker and a Spotify song through the speakers of your smartphone at the same time.
One UI, Samsung’s customization layer for Android phones hides a great multitude of tricks, some of which we have already revealed to you previously, but they are so many and so varied that it is almost impossible to know them all. For that reason, on this occasion, we come to discover a secret function of Samsung mobiles that will allow you to play two audios at the same time. One UI hides a trick thanks to which you can listen to two audios at the same time.
Play two audios at the same time thanks to this Samsung function
Your Samsung mobile has a wide variety of really useful functions, but surely one of the most unknown is the one that allows you to play two audios from two different applications through two different sound sources. This hidden functionality of Samsung is called Independent app sound and thanks to her you will be able to play a YouTube video through a Bluetooth speaker while listening to a Spotify song through the speakers of your smartphone. To activate this interesting function on your Samsung mobile You just have to follow these simple steps:
- open the app Settings of your smartphone
- Access the section sounds and vibration
- Scroll down and tap the button Independent app sound
- Click on the switch that appears to the right of the option to activate now
- In the pop-up window that appears below, click Select to choose the apps and the external audio device through which they will be heard
- Choose one or more applications from the list or add the one you want by clicking on the button add apps and selecting it
- Return to the previous screen and click on the option audio device
- Finally, choose the external device through which you want to play the sound of the apps you have chosen above
Once this is done, you can play the audio of the applications you have chosen through an external device such as a Bluetooth speaker and at the same time listen to the audio from the rest of the apps on your Samsung mobile through the speakers of the same.
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. Besides that, I am building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger, and a video editor.