Uber is Taking, Lahore to PSL 2018—Dubai
Good news for the Lahore students, if you are a cricket fan and have a car then Uber is providing you with an exclusive opportunity to book yourself a trip to Dubai for watching the live action thrill in the upcoming Pakistan Super League-3.
The company posted about this offer on its official Twitter account.
For winning the chance to visit Dubai for PSL-3 all you need to do is to follow the provided steps and there you go:
- Bring your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), driving license and Vehicle’s Book between the defined dates which are from the 1st of February until the 7th of February 2018 to the Uber team at your university.
- Sign up to become a driver-partner with the ride-hailing service providers—Uber at t.uber.com/uberpsl
- And finally, take as many trips as possible.
The student-driver partner who would be able to make the maximum number of trips between the dates of 1st February till the 20th February would get a chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to the United Arab Emirates for PSL.
The offer does not end just here, there is a bit more to it—which means that the lucky winners would also be getting a signed ball from the winning team’s captain at the Award’s Ceremony.
The terms and conditions of the offer are:
- An individual willing to win the offer must be of eighteen years or above.
- The person should have a valid driving license, CNIC and passport—which should be valid for at least next six months for participating in this competition.
Uber team would be present at the following universities during the span of 1st till the 7th of February 2018:
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)
- University of Management and Technology (UMT)
- Government College University (GCU)
- University of Lahore
- Beaconhouse National University (BNU)
- Forman Christian (FC) College
So, guys sign up and drive as much as you can in order to get a chance to go to PSL 3.
Do not forget to visit Uber at your University during the provided dates.
More Read: Uber to Introduce Essential Rest Breaks for the UK Drivers
I am a writer/editor at Research Snipers RS-NEWS and it’s been 3 years working with the company. My specialties are technology and business.