11 Year Old Pakistani Kid Dies while playing Fortnite
Fahad Fayyaz, a student of Class 5 died while playing a quite popular game, Fortnite. Fahad was a resident of Model Town. His friends came to visit him and found him unconscious with the controller in his hands. They immediately took him to the hospitals. The doctors said that Fahad died due to cardiac arrest.
The reports revealed that Fahad went to his room at almost 5 pm to play Fortnite, his favorite game. He was extremely stressed as one of his friends did not join him to play the game. He told his fellow players that if he lost the game he will get a heart attack.
Must read: Fortnite emotes face legal trouble over dance moves
The kid was extremely addicted to the game. His parents had to stop him or he would play the game for hours.
Riaz Khalid, the uncle of the kid said that they could never imagine that a game could kill a person. He said that parents need to be careful with kids having tech gadgets.
Adding, “Fahad’s parents knew about his addiction to the game and they used to stop him from getting so much involved in it. However, children with such an addiction never listen to their parents.”
This incident should be an eye-opener for all the kids and parents. They need to be careful because technology while being a blessing, is a curse as well.
Media coordinator and junior editor at Research Snipers RS-NEWS, I studied mass communication and interested technology business, I have 3 years experience in the media industry.
15 thoughts on “11 Year Old Pakistani Kid Dies while playing Fortnite”
Wow I am 12 years old I love playing Roblox for hours now that I found this I am so scared I will defiantly be limiting my limit for technology I don’t ever want this to happen to anyone or any parent to know that their kid died due to playing a game for to long
your beaver is a fat pig
I was looking up how much time should you let your kid play games and I found this I was very shocked when I read this I will definitely make my gaming time to 1 hour 2 or nothing at all I hope no one dies again I hope you guys understand the dangers of gaming for to long I definitely do I never want anyone to die because of a game or anything he was so young I hope no one goes through this again I am 12 my brothers are 8 and 4 I never want this to happen I am so scared but with one simple solution by not gaming for hours I am so happy I found this article tysm for this you made me aware for not playing for hours!
Oh shit this might fucking happen to me I play for 10 hours a day because I am a Fortnite YouTuber and I am a girl and I am pretty good
i was a bai and i was a was died in a ladergludge noone cares i have gills fihs oxijen n i respirtate with ur mam
Don’t worry, video games do not cause cardiac arrest, whatever it was, assuming that they didn’t make this up, was not caused by fortnite. This is probably just bs that they made up to keep kids from playing games for too long.
No .The cause of death was first he was extremely stressed and second is he got angry at his frnd while being so stressed up and third is the excessive use on electronics via gaming. these three factors caused his death leading to excessive stress which resulted in Heart Attack.
and second no one will make up this type of news for keeping kids away from gadgets cz normally if parents want to keep their kids away from gadgets they just ground them for a week or a month to remove the addiction or they just destroy the device.
i love playin Fortnite and Roblox like 4 hrs or 4-half hrs but since a while i stopped overplayin and am playin for 1 to 2 hrs. (before seeing this story)
Lol “Zark” is living in a fantasy world. T. Monkey is right on the ball about this. People have been making up stories like this to scare people away, since gaming started. It’s called propaganda. It’s not just gaming, it happens alot, all over the world. Most children don’t know or understand this. I mean a lot of adults don’t either for that matter.
As for the kid in this story, if it’s true, it sounds like he had an undiagnosed and untreated cardio type medical condition. Either that or we are not getting the whole story. Because this is VERY abnormal. A child should not just die from excessive stress levels. That’s not to say it’s impossible, but it’s more like a 1 in a 10million chance that it could ever happen again.
So it’s like saying, hey one time a kid got struck by lightning, now we should all tell everyone not to let their children leave the house because they’re probably going to get struck as well.
A GIRL :0
I did not know games could kill you
I’m a little afraid about this happening to me. I am almost 10! And I have been struggling about scaredness of death! So I’m SOOO afraid!
Comments are closed.