The US company Google is distributing the first update of 2022 for cell phones of the Pixel series and thus fixes annoying bugs. However, some models will receive the patch later.
- Almost all cell phones in the Pixel series will receive an update.
- Only the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro are currently empty.
- The update fixes annoying bugs.
The US company Google is currently rolling out the first major update of the year. Almost all cell phones from the manufacturer get this. The update contains some bug fixes for annoying bugs. Only users of the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro have to be patient. The update is intended to fix the bug with incorrect data usage in the settings, reports the technology blog 9to5Google. The new firmware is available for every smartphone from the Pixel 3a +, except for the latest devices. These bugs should no longer occur after the update:
- Screen unlocks after a missed call
- Emergency calls cannot be made if certain third-party apps are installed
- Pixel-Stand starts automatically after updating some apps
- Incorrect data usage is displayed in the network menu
- A black frame will appear when the Google Assistant overlay is closed
- Under certain circumstances, a memory leak caused problems
- Navigation bar is not displayed when changing the device orientation
- Picture-in-picture window is rendered incorrectly for certain apps
- Wi-Fi drops the connection under certain circumstances
The Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro should not be considered with the update until the end of January. Google does not comment on the reasons for this measure.
Alexia is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More.