It was just a couple of weeks ago when Apple announced its all-new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max and yet we started to receive updates about the next generation iPhone 15. Apple has delivered notable upgrades in the higher-end models including Always-On Display (AOD), an improved camera department, and an all-new Dynamic Island display which replaces the notch style.
Apple seems to be working on the new iPhones more frequently as compared to what Apple used to. According to the famous leaker LeaksApplePro via xda-developers, the upcoming iPhone series 15 which is expected by the next year will have some significant improvements.
- iPhone 15 models are likely to drop the lightning port and replace it with a USB Type-C Port
- The Dynamic Island Display is also likely to hit All the models rather than Pro models only
- The Newer SoC is expected in Pro Models only with A17 Bionic and base model to get A16 Bionic
- The new naming scheme is expected for iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Ultra
- The 6.7-inch Ultra model would replace Pro Max Model which would be high-end with extra features and a larger display, and the 6.1-inch Pro model would come in the mid-range line.
- Apple is likely to introduce 8K video recording and support which is likely for Pro or even higher Ultra models
- The battery life of the iPhone 15 would be improved significantly, especially for the Ultra model.
With all these leaks, Apple is likely to unveil the new iPhone 15 by September 2023. Along with the new iPhone models, the company may also introduce a new Apple watch series 9 with other products. If you have not purchased a new iPhone 14 as yet and planning to get it in 3 to 6 months then it’s better to wait another 6 months to get hands-on with the new upgraded iPhone 15
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. Besides that, I am building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger, and a video editor.