Motorola is reportedly working on a new device – the Moto G60S; the device is next in line to the previous Moto G60. As always, this new Motorola smartphone would come with some additional features.
There are some rumors about this device claiming that the Moto G60S would come with a price range of €300-320 in Europe. We also heard that this smartphone would have a RAM of 8GB; 2GB higher than its predecessor. In addition to this, the storage on this device could go up to 128GB.
Unfortunately, we don’t have much to share about this smartphone. We hope to get more details in the coming few days.
If you want to know about the Moto G60 (the previous model), here’s a quick roundup of that smartphone:
Moto G60 – Specifications
- Announced on: 2021, April 20
- Released on: 2021, April 27
- Dimensions: 169.6 x 75.9 x 9.8 mm (6.68 x 2.99 x 0.39 in)
- Weight: 225 g (7.94 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display; IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10 | 6.8 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~85.3% screen-to-body ratio) | 1080 x 2460 pixels (~395 ppi density)
- OS: Android 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory configuration: 128GB + 6GB RAM | UFS 2.1
- Rear camera (triple): 108 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF | 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm | 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front camera (single): 32 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 0.7µm
- COMMS: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot | Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE | GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO | NFC | FM Radio | USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Battery: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable | Fast charging 20W
- Colors: Dynamic Gray, Frosted Champagne
- Models: PANB0001IN, PANB0013IN, PANB0015IN
- Price: Around 200 EUR
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. Besides that, I am building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger, and a video editor.