Netflix, Prime Video, and Disney+: New movies and series of the week
The streaming services Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+ are expanding their program this week with more than 40 films and series. The highlights include The Grand Tour, Cyberpunk, Goodnight Mommy, and the Wirecard documentary. We show all restarts at a glance. Based on the video game, Netflix subscribers this week can look forward to the launch of the new anime Cyberpunk: Edgerunners.
In addition, Stranger Things and Riverdale stars Maya Hawke and Camila Mendes can be seen in the teen comedy Do Revenge, and the second season of the fantasy series Fate: The Winx Saga is also likely to be aimed more at younger audiences. The situation is different with the thriller Unhinged with Russell Crowe and the documentary about the fall of Wirecard, which are also starting this week.
Amazon Prime Video, on the other hand, relies on another road trip by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May in The Grand Tour, the new crime series A Private Affair with Jean Reno, and the horror film Goodnight Mommy with Naomi Watts. Movies such as Mortal Kombat, Escape Plan 2, and Bierfest are also streamed along with seven seasons of Medium, some of which are broadcast via Freevee with advertising.
Disney + is holding back after last week’s extensive program but will show all seasons of Modern Family and two seasons of American Crime Story starting Wednesday. If you want to look further into the future, you will find the links to all September highlights of the streaming platforms in the lower part of this article.
Netflix: New films and series in week 37
- Ada Twist: Season 3 out September 12
- Jo Koy: Live from the Los Angeles Forum out September 13
- Cyberpunk: Edgerunners out September 13th
- Broad Peak from September 14th
- The Catholic school from September 14th
- Disappeared in Lørenskog on September 14th
- El Rey, Vicente Fernández from September 14th
- Heartbreak High starting September 14th
- Our Mother’s Crimes from September 14th
- “Emperor” Fatih Terim from September 15th
- Liss Pereira: Average adult from September 15th
- Dogs in Space: Season 2 is out September 15
- Gymnastics Academy: A Second Chance starting September 16
- Fate The Winx Saga: Season 2 out September 16
- Santo from September 16th
- The Brave Ones is out on September 16th
- Love is Blind: After the Altar: Season 2 out September 16
- Thu Revenge from September 16th
- I Used to Be Famous from September 16th
- Yogi from September 16th
- Mirror, mirror from September 16th
- Scandal! The fall of Wirecard from September 16th
- Drifting Home from September 16th
- Unhinged from September 16th
Amazon Prime Video: New films and series in week 37
- Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story (FreeVee) out September 12
- Dronningen (FreeVee) from September 13th
- Mortal Kombat is out on September 13th
- Escape Plan 2: Hades out September 15th
- The Christmas Dragon (FreeVee) is out on September 15th
- Fair Trade Season 1 (FreeVee) is out on September 15th
- Medium Seasons 1-7 (FreeVee) out September 15
- Spy Kids (FreeVee) is out on September 16th
- Goodnight Mommy from September 16th
- A Private Affair – Season 1 out September 16th
- The Grand Tour presents: A Scandi Flick from 16 September
- The Cider House Rules (FreeVee) is out on September 16
- Beerfest from September 17th
- Thirst from September 17th
- Fatale from September 17th
- Hello Again – One Day Forever from September 18th
- The Gangster, the Cop, the Devil (FreeVee) is out on September 18
- Subscribe to Prime Video and start streaming now!
Disney+ & Star: New films and series in week 37
The Disney+ highlights in September 2022 Overview of new series and films This article contains so-called affiliate links. Clicking on it takes you directly to the provider. If you decide to make a purchase there, we will receive a small commission. Nothing changes in the price for you.
Digital marketing enthusiast and industry professional in Digital technologies, Technology News, Mobile phones, software, gadgets with vast experience in the tech industry, I have a keen interest in technology, News breaking.