The OnePlus 8T gets the Open Beta, the first build released by OnePlus. Though it has no access to Android 12, it’s still based on Android 11.
The beta build will be shared with beta testers before receiving full credit. Since it’s only a beta version, testers should expect bugs in it, and help identify them to fix them.
Users can participate in Open Beta land for the OnePlus 8T by visiting the OpenBeta forum. Going from a stable build to Open Beta will not remove users’ data, however, going back to the stable software will.
Key updates in this beta build include:
- An updated UI for the status bar
- Optimized frame rate stability
- Enhanced game playing experience
- Optimized Community home page
- Clearer and better animations in the Weather app
- A new layout for the cloud service in the Gallery app
Alexia is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More.