Starting from today, OnePlus is rolling out the new OxygenOS 11 for OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8T. The company releases OxygenOS updates on a bi-monthly basis. The previous update was rolled out in early February.
The company will roll out the update first in India, followed by Europe and North America. The update for the 8 and 8 Pro comes with version number 188.8.131.52 for all regions, and for the 8T, it comes with version number 184.108.40.206 for India and Europe and 220.127.116.11 for North America. All updates will also carry the March 2021 Android Security Patch Level (SPL).
- Optimized the position of the EMERGENCY icon in the lock screen
- Improved the navigation gestures sensitivity during charging
- Fixed the failure issue after changing the customized font
- Fixed the issue that the Splash Screen Information Service may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue that the language in Provision does not follow the system language
- Fixed the small probability issue that the expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue with the Recorder that the recording quality may not meet the expected result
- Fixed the issue that reusing the wrong fingerprint long press to unlock will cause a flash screen
- Fixed the small probability issue that double-tapping is abnormally triggered when typing
- Fixed the failure issue when waking the voice assistance in the lock screen by swiping the icon
- Fixed the issue in which home screen time is displayed abnormally when the system language is Arabic
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.03
- Fixed the lagging issue when playing videos recorded by 4K CINE 60FPS
- Fixed the issue that files sent by other third-party devices cannot be received (OnePlus 8 series only)
- Fixed the issue that the alarm clock may not ring as scheduled on workdays
Alexia is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More.