A few months back, Samsung released the Galaxy M32 in India with a starting price of $202. Now the company is bringing the 5G variant to the company and has unveiled its price for the Galaxy M32 5G.
The new 5G variant of the device will have a starting price of INR 20,000 (about $270). There will be two variants – different memory configurations – and will be released on August 25th (tomorrow). The device will go on sale from September 2nd.
Price Tags for the Galaxy M32 5G in India
- INR 20,000 (about $270) for the 6GB+128GB device
- INR 25,000 (about $337) for the 8GB+128GB device
Specifications and Feature on the Galaxy M32 5G
- Display: 6.5-inch TFT display with an HD+
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels
- Chipset: Dimensity 720 chipset
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 15W charging support
- Color: black and blue
- Rear Camera: 48MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (depth sensor) + 2MP (macro camera)
- Front Camera: 13MP
- OS: Android 11 OS with One UI 3.1
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. Besides that, I am building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger, and a video editor.