Samsung is now rolling out Android 11 update to the Galaxy A10e. That would be the cheapest smartphone to receive this operating system.
This Galaxy samrtphone was first released in 2019 with 5.83-inch HD+ LCD, Exynos 7884, and a tiny 3000mAh battery.
This new software update for the Galaxy A10e comes with firmware number A102USQUBCUFC, July 2021 security patch, Android 11, and a newer version of One UI. The update is currently available in the USA.
If you are new to this device and would like to grab a hold on to it, you may want to read our quick detail on its specifications.
Samsung Galaxy A10e Specifications
- Available colors: Black
- Announced on: 2019, July
- Released on: 2019, August
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 69.6 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 141g
- Operating system: Android 10
- One UI version: 2.0
- SIM: Single SIM, Nano-SIM (4FF)
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G
- Display: 5.83 inch LCD, HD+ / 1560×720 pixels, Pixel density 295 PPI, Screen to body ratio ~81.4%
- Chipset: Exynos 7884
- Clock Speed: Dual-Core @ 1.60 GHz
- Hexa-Core: @ 1.35 GHz
- Cores: Octa-Core
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- RAM/ROM: 2 GB RAM with 32 GB ROM
- Sensore: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Max. Video Recording Resolution: FHD video recording at 30 fps (1920×1080)
- Front Camera: 5MP, Aperture F2.0
- Rear Camera: 8MP, Aperture F1.9
- USB version: MicroUSB
- Sound: 3.5mm Headphonejack Yes
- Location Technology: Galileo, Glonass, GPS
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Battery: 3000mAh
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. Besides that, I am building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger, and a video editor.