Today, Tecno announced the Camon 18 Premier to come in the current month. This smartphone has received the TÜV Rheinland certifications for Low Blue Light (Hardware solution) and Safe Fast-charge Systems. These two features ensure better eye protection and the safety of fast charging for long-time phone usage.
As we move along with technology, we are becoming more reliant on smartphones and computers. The rays coming out of these devices aren’t good for our eyes. We don’t realize how badly they affect us until it’s too late. Thanks to this Low Blue Light that intends to reduce the negative effects and gives us more protection.
The second feature – a safe fast-charging system – on this Tecno Camon 18 Premier is also very usable. This charging system is faster, efficient, and more reliable. This safe charging system also ensures longer battery life. This device comes with With 33W flash charging support and the company ensures to charge more than 64% of the battery within just 30 minutes.
With these two new important features, it seems useless to say anything about other specifications found on this device. But you have to know those before you buy the Camon 18 Premier:
- Display: 6.7-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution with 120Hz refresh rate and up to 550nits of brightness.
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G96
- RAM/ROM: 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage
- Battery: 4,750mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
- Camera (rear): A triple camera setup with a 64MP main sensor, 12MP gimbal module, and 8MP periscope lens with 5x optical, and 60x hybrid zoom.
- Camera (front): 32MP selfie camera
- Colors: Polar Night and Vast Sky
Besides the Premier model, the company will release two more handsets – Tecno Camon 18 and Camon 18P.
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. Besides that, I am building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger, and a video editor.