Caplita Review You Do not Want to Miss
Caplita is a cryptocurrency exchange where fiat can also be used as a trading instrument. The company was established in 2017 in the United States. It offers rich functionality and a user-friendly interface.
Registration on the Caplita Exchange
Go to the official website Caplita and fill in all the fields to create an account. Cryptocurrency exchange requires you to provide an email address and mobile phone number and create a password and enter a captcha. To complete the registration, you must follow the activation link sent to your email. According to user reviews, creating a profile takes a matter of minutes.
Other customers recommend that you immediately go through verification to avoid wasting time on the procedure during the initial replenishment of the balance. For this, you need to send:
- scan of the passport (or another certifying document);
- a scan of a bank statement, utility bill, or other document confirming the address.
For reliable protection of your account and transactions, Caplita has provided the following functions:
- confirmation of financial transactions via SMS;
- two-factor authentication with a complex code;
- maintaining lists of “white” and “black” IP addresses.
How to Trade on the Caplita Exchange?
Before trading on the platform, you must open an exchange account. Don’t forget to pass verification to get the right to top up your balance.
You can deposit funds in the following ways:
- bank transfer;
- plastic cards VISA and MasterCard, China UnionPay;
- electronic payment systems FasaPay, Epay, Perfect Money;
- cryptocurrencies BTC, LTC, NMC, DSH, EMC, PPC, ETH, Tether;
- prepaid cards.
You can withdraw assets from an exchange account using the same methods (except for plastic cards and the Epay electronic wallet). According to the regulations, money is transferred from 1 to 5 business days, but transactions may be delayed in reality.
Caplita cryptocurrency exchange offers to trade on the following platforms:
- TickTrader (PC version). This desktop terminal has received good reviews from traders. The program has a simple and intuitive interface that is easily customizable to users’ requirements. A wide range of analytical tools is also available here: oscillators, trend indicators, and many graphical elements. Graphs can be displayed for a certain time and superimposed on each other. The tools “Tape of transactions” and “Book of orders” are also provided by the platform;
- Web trader. In the browser version, all the client platform features are available. To manage your money, you only need to log in to the official website Caplita.com. You don’t have to worry about your data privacy as the cryptocurrency exchange uses state-of-the-art security protocols. All the functionality of the web platform is described above in the exchange review;
- Mobile app. If you do not want to work from a computer, download the application to your Android or iOS gadget. The mobile version is no different from the browser and client versions in terms of functionality. Here you can trade, keep statistics, receive news reviews of the crypto market, and much more.
Benefits of Caplita
- support for fiat currencies (euro, dollar);
- processing of requests for withdrawal of money is carried out manually, which indicates the safety of operations;
- more than 30 currency pairs are available on the site;
- no limit on the daily number of applications for the withdrawal of capital;
- reliable transaction security system due to mandatory verification, two-factor authentication, and Google Authenticator;
- the possibility of trading through a mobile application;
- the presence of a demo mode for evaluating the capabilities of the site and testing trading strategies;
- traders have access to a large number of analytical tools that allow them to study the dynamics of price changes and make forecasts of the crypto market with high accuracy;
- low commissions for trading operations.
Cons of Caplita
- only the most common cryptocurrencies are available;
- there is no possibility to deposit and withdraw money through popular electronic wallets;
- unstable technical support;
- mandatory verification.
Despite the very limited choice of digital coins, the popularity of the Caplita cryptocurrency exchange is growing rapidly. Experienced traders are attracted by a large number of currency pairs and the ability to withdraw assets in fiat currency. In addition, the commission for financial transactions is insignificant, and an unlimited number of withdrawal requests allows the company to maintain high positions in many markets.
Due to the multitude of tools, a cryptocurrency exchange can turn off newbies at first. But it is very easy to understand the interface, and if necessary, you can turn off some options (for example, the deal feed).
Of the minuses, users note mandatory verification. But from a security point of view, this is a reasonable measure. Some complaint about the small variety of cryptocurrencies, but at the same time note the ability to withdraw fiat money.
- One of the best exchanges I have traded on! A great selection of USDT, BTC, and ETH cryptocurrency pairs. Registering is easy. It will only take 3-5 minutes. What is also important – it has never been hacked. I think this is indicative from a security point of view. I keep coins in the exchange account.
- It’s an exchange with a user-friendly interface that you can advise beginners. Don’t get confused. Good exchange rate, low commissions, withdrawal of funds is very fast. And the liquidity is good – you make deals very quickly.
I conclude that Caplita is a smart platform. I started trading here two years ago, and since then, it has been the main platform; on others, I solve some minor tasks. Not the best support service, but the trading organization here is on top. There are many assets; you can exchange whatever you want for a small commission. Transactions are fast; money does not disappear anywhere. In general, I will say this – there is much more good than bad.
Alexia is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More.
1 thought on “Caplita Review You Do not Want to Miss”
Comments are closed.