Now with the updated Google Photos Android app, users could also stabilize shaky videos. All they need is an Android version of the app.
For readers unaware of Google Photos, here is a quick overview:
- A photo sharing and storage service.
- Google launched this app in 2015.
- Google Photos allow users to upload images (up to 16 megapixels) and videos (up to 1080 resolution).
There’s more to know about Google Photos. However, this new feature brings more excitement.
With Google Photos Android app, users can edit shaky videos and make them visually compelling. To get this video stabilization effect, users would need to get the latest version of Android app (2.13).
How to stabilize videos with Google Photos Android app?
The video stabilization is an easy 4-step process:
- Open a video in the Google Photos app
- Tap the pencil icon at the bottom of the app screen
- On the video edit screen, tap ‘Stabilize’. The size of the video would determine the time to stabilize a video.
- Once stabilization is done, save the video by tapping the ‘Save’ button at the top right corner of the app screen.
Once the video is stabilized, users then could share it on social media websites.
Courtesy of Peggy K’s YouTube channel:
Digital marketing enthusiast and industry professional in Digital technologies, Technology News, Mobile phones, software, gadgets with vast experience in the tech industry, I have a keen interest in technology, News breaking.