Honor launched the X30 Max 5G in China. It brings a massive 7.09-inch TFT LCD display, a dual-camera setup, a good supporting battery.
This Honor smartphone comes with two storage variants: 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, which comes for CNY 2,399 and the other one comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage for CNY 2,699. The smartphone comes in three colors: Titanium Silver, Black and Sea Blue.
The X30 Max 5G will be equipped with MediaTek’s Dimensity 900 SoC and a 5000 mAh battery with support for 22.5W fast charging. The device will run Android 11 along with Magic UI 5.0 out of the box.
Camera-wise this device will have a primary 64MP shooter with a secondary 2MP depth sensor and an 8MP front shooter. Body-wise, Honor X30 Max 5G weighs 228 grams and is 8.3mm thick.
Other features on this Honor device will include dual-stereo speakers, a USB Type-C port, 5G network, dual SIM, dual-band WiFi, a 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Honor X30 Max 5G – Specifications
- Display: 7.09-inch TFT LCD panel with a resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels (FHD+)
- Rear Camera (dual): 64MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera (single): 8MP
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC
- Memory Configuration: 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage
- Operating System: Magic UI 5.0 based on Android 11
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with support for 22.5W fast charging
- Body: 174.37 x 84.91 x 8.3mm in dimensions and 228g weight
- Other Features: dual SIM, 5G, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou), NFC, USB Type-C, and 3.5mm headphone jack, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Available Colors: Magical Night Black, Charm Sea Blue, Titanium Silver
Honor X30 Max 5G – Price
- 8GB + 128GB – ¥2,399 ($375)
- 8GB + 256GB – ¥2,699 ($422)
The device is ready for pre-orders, while it will officially go on sale at 10:08 AM on November 11 (Singles’ Day).
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. Besides that, I am building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger, and a video editor.