The Realme GT Neo is all set to launch in China on March 31st. Here, we have all the details you need to know before you buy the smartphone.
Realme GT Neo Specifications
Some of the specifications are still speculations, while some are openly announced by reliable sources. Let’s explore:
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- MediaTek’s Dimensity 1200 SoC.
- LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. Two variants: 6GB of RAM and 8GB of RAM. And expected to have 256GB storage.
- Android 11.
- A triple-camera setup: Primary camera is 64MP (Sony IMX682 sensor), and an 8MP +2MP sensor.
- 8.4mm thickness and weighs around 186 grams.
- A 3.5mm audio jack.
- A 4500mAh battery with a 65W fast-charging support.
- Expected price is 2000 Yuan
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 5G chipset.
Source: My Smart Price
Alexia is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More.