Tech organization Lenovo has launched its new lead K8 Note. At in the first place, the organization has launched the new phone in India. Be that as it may, the phone will be sent to different nations also. K8 Note comes in two variations, one variation is estimated at INR 12,999 and the other one is valued at INR 13,999. Keeping in view the cost at which the phone is launched in India, it will cost around Rs.22,000 in Pakistan.
The phone accompanies double back cameras and keeps running on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). The cell phone is water safe with a water-repellent covering on the metal body. The phone highlights two variations, one with 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage limit and the other with 4GB RAM/64GB internal capacity limit.
Lenovo K8 Note houses a 3.5mm earphone jack and elements 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 Full HD show screen. It is controlled by Mediatek Helio X23 processor and weighs around 180 g. Lenovo’s leader sports Dual SIM choice. The phone is pressed with Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with a 13-megapixel frontal camera.
Here is the complete specifications list of Lenovo K8 Note:
- CPU: Deca-core 2.3 GHz
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP4
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 5-inch 1920 x 1080 Full HD display screen
- 5mm headphone jack
- Mediatek Helio X23 processor
- 13-megapixel frontal camera with an LED flash module
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Rear camera: Dual 13 MP + 5 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
Moreover, the phone comes in two different colors, Fine Gold and Venom Black.
Image via Android Authority
I’m a communication enthusiast and junior editor-reporter at Research Snipers, I have completed a degree in Mass Communication but am very enthusiastic about new technology, games, and mobile devices. I have the main interest in Technology and games.