The OnePlus Nord N200 would be available to buy from June 25 via T-Mobile. Before its release, we heard the unfortunate news about this device – the company’s official statement recently said this device would get only one major Android update.
Since this smartphone would come with Android 11, we are most likely to see an Android 12 update for this device, and that would be all for it. Though this isn’t new for the company to roll out only one major update to its smartphone, we also experienced the same with the Nord N10 and N100.
We also heard that the OnePlus Nord N200 would get an extra year of security patches. In fact, the company said the N200 would receive these security patches for over three years. However, it isn’t clear when those rollovers are made.
If you want to know want this device will bring, here is a list of all the notable specifications present on this device.
- Announced: 2021, June 21
- Release: 2021, June 25
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type: LTPS IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Display Size: 6.49 inches, 101.7 cm2 (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~406 ppi density)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Android 11, OxygenOS 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Rear Camera (Triple): 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), PDAF | 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) | 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera (Single): 16 MP, f/2.1
- COMMS: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot | Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE | GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS | NFC | FM radio | USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Type Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable | Fast charging 18W
- Colors Blue Quantum
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. Besides that, I am building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger, and a video editor.