Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi launched the all-new Redmi Max TV in China alongside the Redmi K40 series and RedmiBook Pro notebooks.
This new Redmi Max TV is an 86-inch screen with a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels (4K) and has a refreshing rate of 120Hz, covering 92% of the DCI-P3 colour spectrum.
Users can get a full and unfettered 4K 120Hz experience from supported devices via its HDMI 2.1. The TV also supports HDMI eARC, allowing better management of connected devices.
Full Features of Redmi Max TV
A quick overview of the top features of the smart TV include:
- 86-inch Ultra-HD TV with LED-backlit LCD screen.
- Ultra HD (3,840×2,160 pixels) resolution (4K).
- HDR support formats including HLG, HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision.
- The refresh rate of 120Hz – useful for console gamers.
- Various sound formats including Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD.
- CPU: quad-core with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
- Software: MIUI for TV 3.0.
- 3 HDMI ports; one supporting HDMI 2.1 with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
Redmi Max is currently available in China only at 7,999 Yuan (PKR 194791.57, approx.) The company is accepting online orders from within the country only.
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. Besides that, I am building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger, and a video editor.