A guide to use Your WhatsApp Account on multiple smartphones
With the recent update of WhatsApp, it allows users to use the same account on multiple devices, but with the limitation that only one of those devices can be a mobile phone.
But thankfully, it’s changed now. The platform now allows you to use WhatsApp on more than one smartphone. So, you can easily log in to your account on another smartphone in the same way you do on your tablets or any other device.
You need to add these devices individually, whether you are using Android or iOS. Every device in this loop needs to be connected separately, making sure that your messages, media, and calls are encrypted. However, if the device with your actual account remains non-responsive for a long period of time, your account will be automatically logged out of all other connected devices.
How to Login WhatsApp on another device
Below are some steps that’ll help you log in to an additional account and will let you easily switch between devices without having to log out. You can just continue with your chats where you left off.
- Download WhatsApp on the device you want to share your account with.
- Open the app and click on the existing account option instead of entering your phone number on which you have an account.
- By tapping on “log in on an existing account, a QR code will be generated.
- On your device with the original login, head to settings and tap on “Link Devices.
- You can scan the QR code to open your account on the connected device.
As you scan the QR on a shared device, you can see all your data on that device, and you can use your account in a casual way without any difficulty. You can send and receive text or voice recordings on the shared device and use it in a normal way.
I’m a communication enthusiast and junior editor-reporter at Research Snipers, I have completed a degree in Mass Communication but am very enthusiastic about new technology, games, and mobile devices. I have the main interest in Technology and games.