Have you ever played Ludo Star on the Android device? Then this might be a bad news for you. Because the Google Play Store is no more supporting the game, Google also removed the game from the play store.
A few days back, the rumors were circulating that the game called “Ludo Star” is spying on people. The app was developed by Indian game developers Gameberry Labs. We aren’t sure about it but this might be one of the reasons to take that game down. Google doesn’t give the reason for this action yet. We don’t know why Google took this step, apparently, Ludo Star didn’t violate the policies of the Play Store.
Ludo Star was one of the hottest Ludo games easily available on the Play Store for free of cost. Millions of the people have downloaded the game on the Android devices and play the game on daily basis. The game is no less than playing original board game Ludo.
If you have already installed the game you can easily continue to play the game, but you haven’t installed the game or uninstalled before you can easily install or re-install the game by following the steps.
- If you installed the previous version then uninstall the game to get the latest version.
- Click on this link to download the apk file for your android device.
- To be able to install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources.
- Navigate to the file manager of the Android device to find out the downloaded apk file.
- Open the downloaded file and start installing.
- After completion, tap on the open Ludo Star button to play.
I am currently working as a writer/author with Research Snipers RS-News. I have more than 4 years of experience in the same field of reporting and coordinating in a media company. I am passionate about the latest technology, Artificial intelligence, Data science.