How to remove the background of an image using Telegram
Telegram is one of the best and most popular platforms for instant messaging since it is not only used to send messages, but it is also possible to create channels, massive groups, add contacts without having a phone number, and much more.
This is the easiest way to remove the background of any photo with the help of Telegram, In case that wasn’t enough, the app includes some bots with lots of useful features like the ability to remove the background of your image. If you want to know how to remove the background of an image using telegram.
So you can remove the background of an image using Telegram
Telegram it has a lot of bots and more are being added to the list on a daily basis. The function of these bots vary according to the user’s needs. In addition, it is possible to use them in groups, in channels and individually, among them there is one in particular whose name is AI background remover.The function of this bot is to remove the background from an image that you have If you want to use it, just follow these simple steps.
- Opens Telegram from your Android mobile device.
- Write the word in the search engine AI background remover.
- Several names will appear, click on the first option offered by the system.
Look for the Telegram bot “AI background remover”
- In the chat area tap on the option “Start”.
- Now, attach the image which you require to remove the background by tapping the paperclip icon displayed at the bottom left of the screen.
- Once the image is selected, proceed to touch the word “Send”.
Share the photo whose background you want to erase
- It will only take a matter of seconds for the bot to send you an image without background and in .PNG format you will only have to place the downloaded image in the Telegram downloads folder and that’s it.
Wait for the bot to send the photo without a background Something to keep in mind is that at the time of send the image you should not touch the option “compress image”in this way it will be possible to obtain a best result.
And of course, these steps to remove the background of an image using Telegram can be done using your mobile device or from the computer regardless of the operating system. As you will see, it is a good alternative for removing unwanted backgrounds from an imagehowever, in some cases, especially if the image has a lot of details, the result is not optimal.
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. Besides that, I am building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger, and a video editor.