The Huawei P50 series would hold the Snapdragon 888 SoC and it would not support 5G. The device was expected to come in the spring but it got delayed for some obvious reasons.
Just a couple of days ago we learned that Huawei is now ditching Kirin chipsets and switching to Snapdragon. We also know the reason behind this step.
Where many are of the opinion that the company would release this P50 series on July 29th, some believe that this device would come in August, which is also not that far. The only thing we are worried what this device would bring. The company has already faced so much since its ban from the US. We hope the company doesn’t face any bad luck in the future.
A little we know about this device and here we have a list of specifications you may found on the Huawei P50:
- Body: Dimensions: 156.7 x 74 x 8.3 mm (6.17 x 2.91 x 0.33 in) | Build: Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM/eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.3-inch OLED | Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- OS: Android 10, EMUI 11
- Memory Configuration: 128GB + 8GB RAM and 256GB 8GB RAM
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Battery: Type Li-Po | Fast charging
- Colors: White; other colours
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. Besides that, I am building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger, and a video editor.