Finding it hard to connect your Bluetooth headphones? Or you are just confused about how to pair your Bluetooth headphone accurately?
Don’t worry, this quick guide will help you through it.
Be it working out or your regular office work, a favorite playlist can make a difference. Fortunately, with the advancements in tech, we now have plenty of handy gadgets and devices that make our everyday life experiences worth it. The same is the example with your Google Pixel Watch. Undoubtedly it is Google’s first smartwatch that has various options for supporting music services.
A step-by-step guide to connecting headphones to Pixel Watch
For connecting the Pixel Watch with your Bluetooth headphones, follow the given steps:
- Follow the manufacturer’s directions and put your headphones in Pairing Mode.
- Swipe down to access the quick menu from the watch face.
- Tap on the Settings cog. Open the Settings menu.
- Click on Connectivity. Then click on Bluetooth.
- Scroll down the menu and select Pair a new device.
- The device will start searching. As soon as it displays the name of your headphones device, tap and select it.
- To confirm the pairing tap on the Check mark.
Controlling Audio Playback on a Pixel watch
Controlling audio is quite easy when the two devices i.e., headphones and Pixel Watch get connected. Your touchscreen helps you to complete various actions.
You can tap to pause, play, skip any song, or go back to listen to a song twice. For controlling the audio, simply spin the digital crown.
Besides all this general information. Let us discuss what if your Bluetooth headphones fail to connect to your Pixel Watch. We have listed a few solutions to look up to if you face any such situation. These are:
- Switch Bluetooth On and Off on your Pixel Watch
- Check your headphones for charging before setting them in pairing mode.
- Confirm whether your headphones are connected to any other device or not.
- Reset your Pixel Watch and start the process once again
If still you face any problems with pairing the two devices, reach out to Google for help.
Brian is the news author at Research Snipers which mainly covers Technology News, Microsoft News, Google News, Facebook, Apple, Huawei, Xiaomi, and other tech news.