Honor is working on a new device dubbed the X30 Max. The company might release the device before Double Eleven (Nov. 11) shopping festival.
Reports suggested that this Honor phone will feature a 7-inch display (could be IPS LCD) with 1080 x 2376 pixel resolutions and 391 PPI density. The device has also landed on the Chinese 3C site in September.
Another rumor suggested that the X30 Max will feature a 22.5-watt fast charger and a heavy-duty 6,000 mAh battery. Moreover, the smartphone will come with a MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor under the helm.
Camera-wise, we might get a triple camera on the rear side with a 64MP main, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor.
Phone Aqua, a place to compare the price of smartphones has listed a lot about the device. According to the site, the specs of the Honor X30 Max include:
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 74.7 x 8.5 mm (6.37 x 2.94 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Colors: Blue, Silver, Black
- Size: 7.0 inches
- Type: IPS LCD
- Resolutions: 1080 x 2376 pixels
- PPI: 391 ppi density
- Camera (rear triple): 64 MP, f/1.9 (wide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), and 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera (front): 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- OS: Android 11
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 800
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G78
- RAM/ROM: 6GB + 128GB / 8GB + 256GB
- Battery: 6000 mAh with 22.5W fast charging
Remember, the company has yet to announce the device and only then we can see if all the above information stands true then or not
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. Besides that, I am building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger, and a video editor.